It is well known to all that New York City never sleeps. There are some good reasons why New York City never sleeps. It is because there are so many choices of late-night spots in this city and nightlife is active and very busy and you have the best nightlife possible. You can enjoy and visit all comedy clubs including all night diners, famed musicians.
Why Nightclubs in New York City are well known :
- New York city that never sleeps,
- Lots of hottest spot,
- Enjoy this city during your trip,
- Easy to get over welcomed by all the disco ball spots,
- Able to eat delicious food, drink and the best crafted cocktails, hobnob with celebrities,
- Can enjoy delicious diners and outstanding music,
- Best place for dancing
- To get dark experiences to find your perfect night.
1. 1 OAK | Nightclubs In New York City
Address: 453 W 17th St, New York, NY 10011
Phone: +1 (212) 242-1111
1 OAK means “1 of a kind” and it is called one of the most exclusive & hottest clubs in New York City. You can see a great amazing outstanding party with models and celebrities and it is very much famous for brand guests. It is also covering and following big events like Fashion Week or the MTV Music Awards.
You may know about stars like like Leonardo DiCaprio, Beyoncé, or Hip Hop icon Jay-Z and they are involve in this club for various events. It is covering continuous waves of competition and it remains at the center of New York City nightlife culture.
- Music genres of 1 OAK: House, Charts, Hip Hop & R’n’B
- Dress code 1 OAK : must be Sexy and grown-up and sandals, ballerinas for ladies are not allowed
- Opening time: 11:00pm – 4:00am (Tuesday – Sunday )
2. Marquee: Back to the Beginning | Nightclubs In New York City
Address: 289 10th Avenue in West Chelsea
Phone: +1 (646) 473-0202
Marquee Nightclub is called a premiere entertainment haven in New York City. It has world class celebrities and DJs from all over the globe. Marquee was officially reborn in 2013 and you will get and enjoy immersive party experience with extensive lighting, an elevated DJ booth, video, and laser systems.
- Latest in music and lighting technology,
- Men without a female companion are not usually allowed inside,
- The doormen are strict,
- Dress code is “Upscale and trendy” but shorts and baseball caps for men are not allowed,
- Wednesday, Friday and Saturday Closed,
3. Rudy’s Bar & Grill | Nightclubs In New York City
Address: 627 9th Ave, New York, NY 10036
Phone: +1 (646) 707-0890
Rudy’s Bar & Grill is one of the most famous dive bar in New York. It is a Rudy family-owned business and also famous for its original wood door. Everyone knows about the Rudy’s porcine mascot and interesting thing is that it was stolen twice before we bolted his big butt down.
Some movies was filmed like “State of Grace” and it is also a friendly place for young generations.
4. Lavo Nightclub | Nightclubs In New York City
Address: 39 E 58th Street in Midtown East
Lavo is located in Midtown East and famous as an Italian restaurant and nightclub as well. Everyone can enjoy the latest and greatest sound and lighting technology of this club. Sometimes world-renowned DJs and models are invited for their fans to create some extra electro music momentum.
- Night club situated in Downstairs
- It has some signature menu items
- Lovely atmosphere for young generation
- Post-dinner party including DJs play
- Dress code is no trainers
5. Le Bain (Party for Less) | Nightclubs In New York City
Le Bain is one of the most cheapest options in New York to enjoy night club party. It is a Rooftop bar located at Meatpacking District. You can enjoy a good and long drink at Le Bain spending $12.
It is taken place on the on the list of Top Clubs in New York because you can relax on the rooftop during the day and watch the sunset.
- Reasonable and affordable price
- 360° views of New York City
- Dress code is chic & stylish and no sneakers
- Comfort and safety
- Club pool is open for party
- Get most popular DJs party every week
- Opening time : Tuesday – Saturday
6. Trans-Pecos | Nightclubs In New York City
Address: 915 Wyckoff Ave, Ridgewood, NY 11385
Phone:+1 (718) 456-0208
If you think about all-ages show venue and community space, I think Trans-Pecos will be your first choice. It is located in the former home of Silent Barn. You can enjoy weekday parties including varied music and laid-back crowds.
- Must be 21 years old to drink
- You can purchase tickets at the door with cash only
- Have a coat check for fall and winter
- Comfort and safety atmosphere
7. PHD (A Club with a View) | Nightclubs In New York City
Address: 355 West 16th Street
Phone: +1 (212) 229-2511
Think about party everyday of the week? You can choose PHD. It is also a rooftop bar like LeBain and you can enjoy 360° view of New York.
If you think about a popular crowd spot of New York’s night club and want to watch the Manhattan skyline specially the amazing view of Empire State Building while dancing then you can visit this club.
- Rooftop bar
- Amazing atmosphere
- Fully-equipped with DJ booths
- Facilities of lighting, audio, internet & multimedia capabilities and retractable
- Music genre is Commercial House
- Dress code is “Downtown Chic”
- Hours of operation is daily (5:00pm – 4:00am)
8. Electric Room | Nightclubs In New York City
Address: 355 W 16th St, New York, NY 10011
Phone: +1 (212) 776-9222
Electric Room is Dream Hotel for young generation in New York. You can enjoy this spot with a full-service of bar where they serve high-end spirits and cocktails. It is a place of good atmosphere and you will see like London Park feel including Union Jack flags everywhere.
It is located on the lower level of Dream Downtown.
- It fits about 100 people
- Has a distinct cool Britannia feel
- Custom back-painted antique mirrors by artist Chris Stain
- Music genres is Rock N’ Roll
- Dress code is – Business casual but no shorts and hats for men
- Hours of operation is Wed – Sun (11pm – 4am)
9. Bossa Nova Civic Club | Nightclubs In New York City
Address:1271 Myrtle Avenue, Bushwick, Brooklyn New York, 11221
Phone:+1 (718) 443-1271
Bossa Nova Civic Club is very famous club in New York which opening since 2012 and located in beneath the M line’s Central Avenue subway stop, Brooklyn.
You can enjoy the best electronic dance music in the city. It has also a good atmosphere including good lighting and techno music.
- The center of Bushwick’s thriving techno scene
- Past performers having included industry giants including Jamie xx, Heather Heart and Adam X
- Can enjoy quite chic interior with good lighting
- Breath of fresh air to feel safe and enjoy nightlife
10. Good Room | Nightclubs In New York City
Address: 98 Meserole Avenue, Greenpoint, Brooklyn New York, 11222
Phone:+1 (718) 349-2373
Good Room is a nightclub which is built for music lovers. If you want to catch underground with multi-room space features and a chandelier made of ram horns then Good Room is the best place for you. It is a good atmosphere and an ideal environment to enjoy local rapper Mykki Blanco.
- Multi-room space features including a chandelier made of ram horns and a smaller Bad Room housing
- An ideal environment to enjoy performances
- Traditional green point bar scene with a club vibe
- An open and inclusive space with plenty of room to dance
- D&B audio technique sound system
11. The Get Down at Cielo | Nightclubs In New York City
Address:18 Little West 12th Street, New York, New York, 10014, USA
The Get Down at Cielo is not only a night club but also a good place for pre-party meditation practices, live art and uplifting vibes. They create a dance floor with liberate and the power of music.
- With grooving freely to mind-blowing beats
- Can book accessible venues and provide support
- Live music and dancing
- With wellness-focused infusions
- At least 4 team members sporting pink LED armbands around the dance floor
12. House of Yes | Nightclubs In New York City
Address:2 Wyckoff Avenue, Bushwick, Brooklyn, New York, New York, 11237
Think about boring less and cheerful bar club in New York?
Come to visit and enjoy House of Yes as your night club in New York.
This club was opened in 2016 and an ideal night life place with exiting and electric events such as deep house yoga, performances by aerialists & magicians, roller-disco parties and more.
They have created this space to correct with creativity and celebrating life.
- Believe in the creative energy of every person who enters this space
- Enjoy wonderful atmosphere
- Provide freedom from racism, fear, sexism, judgment and all forms of discrimination
- Support artistic expression, performance, nightlife and community
13. Black Flamingo | Nightclubs In New York City
Address: 168 Borinquen Place, Southside, Brooklyn New York, 11211, USA
Black Flamingo is not an ordinary night club and it is famous for its sweat-inducing dance parties.
If you think about a solid cocktail program, then Black Flamingo should be your first choice. They have all kinds of inspiring activities including sound tracked with house and techno beats curated by scene veterans.
- A plant-based discotheque and taqueria
- Upstairs is a large airy bar
- Late night club typically with a line and cover
- DJs from the much-loved Manhattan club
14. FREQ | Nightclubs In New York City
Address: 637 West 50th Street, Manhattan New York, New York, 10019
FREQ is famous for it’s extraordinary multiple dance floors and they arrange with live performance from Global Village. It is a 5-story night club and have some music lover members.
You can attend FREQ events and shows with your entourage to have a fun-filled nightlife experience whenever you want.
It is contributing huge memories to New York City’s nightlife for over a few decades.
- Keep the party going at this Hell’s Kitchen hotspot
- Good atmosphere for music lovers
- Underground EDM and mainstream
- Has capacity of 2665 people
- A food menu with options such as “Disco Poutine”, “Freq Burger” and the “Funky Chicken Sandwich”
15. Avant Gardner | Nightclubs In New York City
Address:140 Stewart Ave, Brooklyn 11237
Avant Gardner is a famous bar clubbing in New York city and it is a 15,000-square-foot Great Hall with the capacity of 800 person. You can see some great artist electronic dance music scene specially in summer season in Brooklyn.
- Hosted heavy-hitters like Jamie Jones, Fisher, Gramatik and Aphex Twin
- An immersive projection mapping visuals in both the indoor and outdoor areas
- Re-entry is not permitted at Avant Gardner events
- Have bag & coat check year-round and costs $6
- ALLOWED ITEMS like hats, sunglasses, earplugs, digital cameras, phone charger, small bags, cigarettes and lighters
- Any kind of weapons are not allowed
- Pets are also not allowed
- Drones and hover cameras are also not allowed
- 21+ ID required for purchase of alcohol